Wednesday, October 10, 2007
OMG, i can't believe that i'm like so blur..... until ju told me that, that day the clairvoyant was saying that my grandma is standing behind me! I regretted for not asking more about my grandma~ i thought she was just saying that my grandma was always with me, guiding me... i dunno that on that day, she was really behind me. I missed her so much. She's really accurate. Last time, i used to talk to my grandma in my dreams. Whenever, i'm feeling sad or worried, i will talk to her... but nowadays, i didn't. She told Krystine that she misses me.... and i miss her too... argh, i regretted so much!!!!! i should have ask more about my grandma, now i'm like so helpless.... My grandma-dad side, whom i call MA-MA in cantonese is my dearest grandparent! she lives with me, in the same room... when she's alive.... her face just keep popping out in my head now. I really miss you a lot, thanks for being my guardian angel ^^ your dearest grand-daughter. the most adorable too^^
Wednesday, October 10, 2007